Sunday 11 January 2015

Eyebrows on Fleek

I'm guessing you were curious by the title and that's why you decided to click on this post.

So eyebrows. They are a particularly important feature of the face. They frame your face, and not only that, they say a lot about your personality.

Today I would like to share with you one of my biggest "fashion" problems. Yup, you guessed it, the brows.
I find myself lucky to have been blessed with a full and healthy set of brows. For the first few years of my life, all my imperfections seemed to be 'blurred' every time I looked in the mirror. It was only when I reached adolescence that I noticed my bushy brows and everything else that was "wrong" with me.

Recently I've been looking at loads of magazines and blogs, watching tons of YouTube videos based on eyebrows. (I was relieved when I found out that I wasn't the only one scared of plucking my brows). Girls at my school have talked about my threading my brows and so on, but I can't quite decide what I really want to do of them. That was until I came across Miss Delevingne, of course! And Lily Collins!

Seeing famous people rocking the look made me realise that it's okay to have thick eyebrows. As long as you can groom them properly and keep them in shape, it's fine. I always imagined the transformation of me with thinner eyebrows. I mean, me, thin eyebrows? It just CANNOT be like that. Plus, thinner brows make you look older.

So now I've made a final decision. I'm happy with my brows just the way the are. I'm grateful that they are not sparse or anything, and with just a few adjustments here and there, my eyebrows will look great.

Sorry if this was a shorter post than usual.

Little Dreamer, going offline xxx
...make sure you keep those eyebrows on fleek...

No comments:

Post a Comment