Monday 12 January 2015

✨The NEW Collab Group✨

I just wanted to mention that we now have a new collab group called 'BeautyOfBlogging'
At the moment we currently have our own Twitter accounts which I'll link down below, and our themed Instagram is @beautyofblogging
We post beauty, lifestyle and fashion related stuff on our Twitter feeds and on Instagram. Please check us out after reading this post. We FOLLOW BACK and can do sfs.

In our group we have some of my Internet friends, which you may or may not be familiar with:
M x
yogagirl26
ThinkPink (who used to be floral breeze in case you didn't know)
Glitter and Glam
...and of course, me!

Follow us on Twitter:
@mylifeasMx
@yogaagirl26
@ThinkPinkxoxx
@glitternglam291
@past3lpink

Lastly, if I take I while to get back to you on social media, I'm really sorry. The reason might be because:
a) I fell asleep in the middle of homework, or
b) I forgot my password

Link your blog in your social media and send it to me so I can follow you and check out your recent blog posts!

Little Dreamer, going offline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment