Saturday 3 January 2015

Heart to Heart

So I thought while my identity remains anonymous, how about I tell you all a little bit about myself without giving too much away?

Why this blog is anonymous...
Don't worry, you will get to know me better overtime, but for now, I remain a mystery.
At the moment though, I don't want to people I know in reality to find out about this blog. Not that there is anything bad about it, just that I'm opening up and really being myself and sharing thoughts.

To be honest, I'm not all that confident. In fact sometimes, I worry about the way I look and dress because I think everyone will judge me. I can't quite be sure of what really goes on inside people's heads.
I put myself in other people's shoes. I know how it feels when you're not 100% in the way you look/are. So if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, a just an online friend to have a chat with about your day, I'm here for you. I know this sounds a little weird, but yeah. We're all perfectly imperfect. And that's what matters.

I'll link below the video that helped me regain my self confidence:

Click Here for Video

Lastly, I look forward to making some new "internet friends". To those of you who wanted to do a collab with me, I will get back to you by Monday.
P.S. My email address has my name in it so lucky you!

Little Dreamer, going offline xxx

15 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog so much. I cannot wait to read more blogs by you!
    I'm not confident at all so this was really nice to read and know I'm not the only one. I would love to collab sometime, if you would like to:)
    Floralbreeze xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks floralbreeze! It's nice to have other people who understand you and can relate to that. If you would like to collab at any point, just leave your email address below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
      Little Dreamer xx

      Delete
    2. Your welcome:) This was such a lovely blog :) my email is breeze.brady025@gmail.com
      Floralbreeze xxx

      Delete
  2. This was such a lovely blog!!
    LOVE M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you M! You're blog is great too :)
      Little Dreamer xx

      Delete
  3. I just love your blog so much! i would love to collab!
    Glitter and glam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so lovely little dreamer, you are such a natural blogger. I used to have confidence issues to, luckily I have regained my confidence, and nowadays I'm not afraid of anything. I would so love to do a collab sometime soon if you would like? My email is tashaworm26@gmail.com email me whenever :)
    yogagirl26 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm so glad that you have regained your confidence again x

      Delete
  5. Hey I have just started my blog and would appreciate if you could have a look at it :) I will defiantly be reading your blog as much as possible,love your writing style-- Cleo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out your blog last night and I think you're doing great so far. Keep it up because I'll be reading your blog posts too xx

      Delete
  6. I agree with you too! My blog doesn't really include much information on myself!

    http://lilyslittlehideout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking it below; I'll check it out ;)

      Delete
  7. Hey it's me Cleo again but I have made a new blog! My old blog is still up for now so you can read the post why. I was wondering if you could check out my new blog and also do you have a bloglovin? If not you should get one then we can follow each other :) -Cleo Online x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your new blog. I'll see about Bloglovin'...at the moment I can't really remember any of my passwords! :)

      Delete